Saturday, March 31, 2007

Well. Well.

March began with a fizzle and ended with a bang.

At the beginning of the month I was all on pins and needles as I anticipated (read: dreaded) yet another downsizing at work. I think it was the worst one yet, which left so many pessimistic. (Fizzle.)

Springtime is so busy with my son's school activities, even though by mid month at least the after school sports had settled down. By the time I'd blinked it was Spring Break and time for us to go on vacation to California.

This time I'd decided I wanted to go sightseeing and visit places, not people, I was missing. As a result, we only saw three, count'em, three people we knew. But that was okay -- maybe not for those we didn't see, but certainly for me. In fact, it was heaven. (Bang.)

We got back home yesterday and I'm having some trouble adjusting to be in Colorado again. But I'll live.

No comments: